Wednesday 13 August 2014

WEDNESDAY WEEKLY WISH LIST #10- TARTE rainforest after dark palette


This palette to me is amazing, I'am sure I have multiple palettes with theses colors in it, but omg they just look so beautiful I can't resist.

If you've been following me for a while now you would definitely know that nudes are my thangggg

I thought it would be quite hard to get this palette in Australia, as I don't think anywhere sells that expect American online retailers except i just notice that MYQTY has got this palette on its website and its Australia owned.







1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard very many good reviews on this palette! The colors are definitely gorgeous, but I keep reading they're not as pigmented on the eyes and they crease easily, even with a primer :/

    skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete