Wednesday 30 July 2014

WEDNESDAY WEEKLY WISHLIST #9 - Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX60V


This weekly wishlist is something that isn't exactly a MUST HAVE! But is something I'am going to definitely look into.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX60V, I want a camera to take amazing high quality pictures, my iPhone isn't exactly doing justice. The only thing that was annoying me is that you have to take the memory card out and download it onto your Mac book then sync it to your phone and so on.. It just takes quite an effort. Till I just discovered that now they make cameras with WIFI like omg who would have thought, this makes it a lot more easier to get your camera to your phone.

This isn't exactly the camera I want, but it definitely has ticked all the boxes with also having a high MP
I still have to look into it, but if anyone knows any good cameras like this? (I prefer little cameras easier to carry around)

Probably wouldn't happen for a while, but hopefully at the end of the year :)



1 comment:

  1. Oooohh great pick! A nice camera makes such a big difference when taking photos!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete