Sunday 11 May 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I must admit this isn't the first time I've tried to make a blog, but I was never able to stick to it till now!
I hope to blog a couple times a week, hopefully I'll be able to pre-write blogs so it's easier to upload whilst working full time!
Here are a few blogs that will hopefully continue to be a weekly thing or will have multiple posts about:

4 things: This will include of 4 things, this could be about beauty.. Obviously. Or anything really depending on what I feel like I can talk about.

Hot off the beauty shelf: This includes one product of the week or fortnightly or monthly on which everyone is raving about at the moment or is a must have.

Wednesday Weekly Wishlist: This includes a detailed post about one beauty or beauty related product that I'am wishing on badly!

Weekly View of instagram:
This is where I show my week in instagram pictures and ill feature other beauty instagramers who I'am lovinnn'

Tips of the week:
I often find good pictutorials on pinterest which I had no idea about, so I'am planning on setting a category and then find pictures on that and write a few things about it them.

And Obviously
Reviews: Do I need to say anymore? Reviews consist of product that are worth reviewing of things I hate or things I love.


Just so you lovely people don't think you're reading into the beauty life of a stranger here is a bit of information about myself.
  1. My name is Mikayla you guys probably wouldn't know that, I'am trying to keep myself a bit private as I'am still starting up :)
  2. I'am 18, 19 in November
  3.  I live in Perth, Western Australia 
  4.  My background is a mixture of Brazilian and Australia, but I've been raised as a Croatian for the last 10 years due to my step dad and his family. 
  5. I have been collecting makeup for about 3 years and have quite a collection, but nothing like some of the people on here and my collection is still to grow!
  6.  I've been with my boyfriend since January and I could spend the rest of my life with him <3
  7. I'am the only child and the only grandchild for the moment
  8. When I was 13 I was very fortunate that my family and I went around the world for 3 months (wish I knew about Sephora and Mac then! )
  9. I love fishing and camping (but only if there is a toilet and shower)
  10. I'am an apprentice Hairdresser, and I will be a 2nd year in June holla
  11. I have a phobia of dirty hair so I have to wash my hair every day :/ (not good ha-ha)
  12. Even though I love makeup I can't wait to take it off at night 
  13. I really want to get Beauty/Hairdressing tattoo's on both my wrists
  14. I have currently No tattoos
  15. I have 7 piercing 
  16. I have never broken any bones - Touchwood Ahhh
  17. I can't save at all :/
  18. I hope to go travelling again some time soon hopefully with the bf (hopefully somewhere, where they sell Sephora)
  19. I still live with my parents
  20. I hate pork, but love Bacon 

Thanks for reading, Please follow if you would like to see all upcoming posts or don't forget to come back! xx





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12248553/?claim=hxefxd2t7r8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow your blog now :) welcome! Can't wait to see more posts from you :)
    My blog is www.kateflowermaquillage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a shower & toilet when I camp too! haha

    Nicole xo

    nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete