Wednesday 28 May 2014

Weekly Wednesday Wishlist -#2- Sigma Copper Extravaganza 29 Brush kit


I don't think you can ever have too many brushes am I right or am I right? In fact, I say that about every beauty product ha-ha whoops.
If you're like me and you can't be bothered washing all your 2000000 brushes every week, it's good to have a range so that you aren't Contaminating your self with bacteria cause breakouts or styes.

So I've had my eye on the extravaganza Kits ever since it came out, but I was not planning on spending close to $500 on a brush kit when I was 16, so it was only ever a dream. But now that I'am 18 it's a whole different story.. Ha-ha, not really. The copper collection or rose gold as they really are when they came out, that's when I really fell in love.

As I'am planning on doing a June Spending ban cause lets be honest I'am going a bit cray cray on da credit card, ya hear what I'am saying gurl!
But with all the money I'am planning on saving I'am determined to buy this brush kit!

This brush kit is amazing for any pro or any girl that wants a big range of good quality brushes, but it does have a very steep price tag to go with it.


Here are some beautiful pictures that you guys have probably seen of this collection
Basically it's just 29 brushes of rosey gold heaven inside ahhh (insert love heart eyes emotion)

If you also want to take a look on there website for theses brushes just follow the link here
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=84905




No comments:

Post a Comment