Tuesday 8 July 2014

SKINCARE HAUL - DERMALOGICA, CLARISONIC AND SMASHBOX

Smashbox photo finish Blemish control primer, Clarisonic Deep Clean brush, Dermalogica MediBac Clearing Skin kit, Active moist and multi Active toner 


MediBac Clearing skin kit
If you read my blog regularly or have me on instagram then you would know that I want all sorts of different skin care products, I'am giving this a shot hopefully it works ill give a full review in the next month. 

Multi Active Toner + Active toner
Multi Active Toner and Active moist i have seen theses in most peoples dermalogica faves and they have neither of theses in the kit so i thought id get the toner in a small size and just go with a whim on the active moist.

Smashbox Photofinish more than primer - Blemish Control
I got a sample of this a while ago and loved it, but because its to rich to use all over face (blemish treatment) I decided to get the Smashbox light one which is also great for oily skin, but i still wanna give this a shot on my terrible acne.

Clarisonic - Deep Cleansing
I decided to purchase this because again could be the reason of my acne troubles not sure, but I looked at my recent brush head and it was disgusting! So time for a new one!







1 comment:

  1. Pretty obsessed with that smashbox primer! You got loads of lovely things i'm rather jealous!:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete