Sunday 13 July 2014

WEDNESDAY WEEKLY WISHLIST #7 - TOO FACED, KARDASHIAN BEAUTY ECT

This week Wednesday Weekly Wishlist involves a couple of products that I've been dreaming over for ages! 
The others, are new ones that I've found which are probably not high on my wishlist but would still love to be in my collections.



I've seen the Kardashian Beauty collection at Kit for a while now, I just had a quick look at their website I'am surprised how reasonable cheap these Products are considering their bags are quite expensive and just being Kardashian thought they would be very overpriced.




As it's winter here in Australia my lips get quite dry, so I've heard about this lip treatment by bite called the agave lip mask most reviews I have seen about this lip treatment is positive. 
Sadly, I think it may be hard to get this product in Australia.






2 comments:

  1. I love too faced palettes I have quite a few now and love them all!
    I have been eyeing this á la mode palette I love the french theme! And that orange its divine!
    xo Holly ox

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kardashian beauty collection. So great especially the honey nude lipstick! x
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete