Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wednesday Weekly Wishlist - #1- ikea Vanity Makeup Desk

Every Wednesday I'am going to be doing Weekly wishlists!
Starting with today I've been thinking about getting a new vanity for a while but was unsure as to what to go for. I've decided to go for the Ikea sort of like "Build your own table" where you can buy a table top and then get two miniature drawers which are used as the base. I didn't actually realize till yesterday, but Lauren beauty actually has the exact thing I'am looking for.







Linnmon Desk top $49 AUD


Alex Drawer X2 $120 AUD each


Musik Wall lamp $59
I already have one of theses in my vanity all ready, but I think I might need to get another one 



I'am thinking about buying theses in June oooo I can't wait to have a new set up.
Once it's all ready I'll put photos up of new and old vanity.











No comments:

Post a Comment