Saturday 16 August 2014

NIGHTLY ROUTINE - With Dermalogica and Clarisonic







I've talked about some of theses products before, and surprisely enough, they are still part of my beauty regime.

As I have oily/combo skin, I tend to stick towards a heavy full coverage long lasting foundation.
I've tried many different face cleansers and they have either left remains of my foundation on my skin still or has been too much of a strangle to actually wash my face. Sometimes can even use multiple pumps of a cleanser which then can become an expensive issue always having to repurchase that product.

Before having a shower, I always start with Dermalogica Precleanse, When I first started using this product I was using it so incorrectly I was wondering why it wasn't working for me (I put the oil based product on a cotton wool round, then wiped Let me tell you it did not work!!) I actually ended up reading the instructions and your meant to apply on dry face and now it actually works amazingly.
After I rubbed the product around getting most of my makeup of the skin I then proceed to jump in the shower and wash off product.

After that I use Dermalogica medibac clearing skin wash to cleanse and work that into my skin with my Clarisonic Mia to get rid of any excess makeup.

I love my Clarisonic I bought it a couple years ago, but this is the first time I've used it religiously for a long period of time. (I might do a review on it)

After that depending on how my skin is I will apply some Dermalogica Active Moist and Dermalogica Active Toner

Otherwise, I continue to always use my Dermalogica Overnight Clearing gel I do still get some blemishes but there mostly hormonal I think.


Since using this routine for the last couple of months, my skin has definitely improved a lot I wish I had taken pictures of before and after.
Also, I wanted to say Yes Dermalogica is on the more pricey but for me it has lasted quite a long time already! I have seen the results and you get what you pay for I always believe
They also sell starter kits which can help to see if you like it or not.
I think it's worth to give the kit a go if you are definitely looking for a new skincare regime.





No comments:

Post a Comment