Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wednesday Weekly Wishlist #4 - TRAVEL EDITION

If you Follow me on instagram hint go follow me, you would know that in November my boyfriend and I are off to Bali for my birthday Yaya, now ive never been to Bali but I know that most of the time its very hot and humid so I'am going to try and take minimal make up as possible.

Below are some products which are available in travel size, which I'am still deciding on which of the following I want to purchase but here are some ideas.



I'am planning on getting a tan before I go, Basically because I don't want to arrive in Bali white or pale as. But because when fake tanning my face fades quicker than my body so I'am hoping that when applying bronzer creme or tanner will help stop that, once again, not to sure on which is going be suitable for what I want.


Love this bronze so much, but because the full size is quite bulky the travel size should be great!


I haven't tried this Mascara before, but it's between this one or Too faced better than sex because that also comes in a travel size, but we shall have to see which is better, also thinking about buying maybe a waterproof one or wearing clear gel.




Really undecided about if I'am going to take I'am looking for a matte coverage and something that keeps the oil at bay, so I'am deciding on a BB cream, tinted moisturizer (I feel the Estee lauder, is an inbetween of a foundation and tint moisturizer)

Face wipes is a must a think because its going to be oily and theses will be good to help tone my skin and keep it fresh also.


Love this foundation primer, so I'am so relieved it came in a cute travel size, so defies purchasing this







Also think that blotting powder is a must for the holiday haven't tried one before so I'am excited to see how it goes, hopefully keep my makeup on all day.


Some travel products are on their way so I'am excited about that and give you a haul 










1 comment:

  1. Nice picks for holidays:) I'm going to bali in September so will be interested to hear how you get on:)
    beautyaddictbyday.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete