Tuesday 17 June 2014

Update on my Spending ban - #1


If you have read my previous post about my Spending ban (click here if not read)
You know all about my rules as to what I can and can't purchase.

I have purchased a couple of repurchases and one purchase that wasn't really a must have, but other than that I think I have done very well.

Sadly, I actually haven't been saving any money because I've been having to pay off bills :(

Hopefully now that most of my bills are paid off, I'll be able to start saving more money for my holiday.

If you have read my last post on my spending ban then you would know that I wanted to buy my vanity and my sigma brush kit.

I have decided not to worry, just yet about the vanity till everything is done for my holiday and that everything is paid for that I need for the holiday.
As for the sigma brush kit, I'll perhaps end up buying them as I have wanted them for ages (Maybe for a birthday present) But they would be great to take on holidays with also.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck sticking with your spending ban. Unexpected big bills are the worst! You should definitely ask for your sigma brush set for a birthday gift, even if it's a combined present from a few different people! xx

    Sarah | bowsandpleats

    ReplyDelete